The Arc Alliance serves you and our community in many ways. The Arc Alliance Children’s Services provides speech and communication therapies, hearing support, physical and occupational therapy and educational transition supports. The Arc Alliance Advocacy Services aids families and individuals with individualized education plans (IEP), residential and vocational issues, money management and complete program and service reviews. These are just a few of the excellent services and support The Arc Alliance and its associated agencies provide.
The hidden gems that The Arc Alliance makes available, which are sometimes overlooked, are the additional support groups and family training opportunities that are extremely important in the life of the family and community.
Groups are free and open to all families of children with special needs. All groups usually meet at The Arc Alliance building at 3075 Ridge Pike Eagleville, PA.
- Father’s Group – usually meets first and third Saturdays each month September through May from 10am to noon. Open to all fathers who have a child with special needs. Find support, resources, and fun for you and your children! This group is made possible with support from the Dolfinger-McMahon Foundation. Child care provided- children are welcome! Please contact us at Contact Email to register.
- Sibling Group – meets last Thursday of each month September through June from 6:00-7:30pm. Open to siblings ages 4 through age 10. Have fun and meet other children to share similar experiences. Please contact Tonya MacCoy - firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Down Syndrome Play Group – meets the second Friday of each month September through May from 1:00-2:30pm. We meet informally to have fun with our children & share ideas. Siblings always welcome! Please contact Tonya MacCoy – email@example.com to register.
- PARCS: Parents Accessing Resources Services and Connections will meet Wednesdays during the day from 9:30am, to 11:00am Please see event page for specific days. Join us as we work collaboratively to build a positive atmosphere to share stories, experiences, resources and knowledge through group discussion and presentations from guest speakers. We have a wonderful library of resources for you to peruse. This group is made possible with support from the Dolfinger-McMahon Foundation and Child Development Foundation. Please contact The Arc Alliance Advocacy at Email Contact or at 610-265-4700.
- Montgomery County Hispanic Special Education Network, El Condado de Montgomery la red Especial Hispana de la Educación More information to follow shortly. This group is made possible with support from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council. Please contact The Arc Alliance Advocacy at Email Contact or at 610-265-4700.
Please try one of our groups!